RE: Draper and White

From: R. Joel Duff (rjduff@uakron.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 13:11:01 EST

    Thanks for asking Allen, I've been wondering the same thing and would
    appreciate some suggestions. I've also been looking for later 18th and
    early 19th century texts that examine science/religion issues that might be
    somewhat less well known (ie. not Hugh miller, Gray, Aggasiz, etc..).
    Maybe Ted Davis might have a list of recommended literature from this time
    period? Joel