Re: Draper and White

From: Michael Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 13:43:56 EST

    I bet Ted Davies will beat me to this. Apparently he has a copy of White under his pillow!

    Try these

    Lindberg and Numbers God and Nature Univ of Calif Press 1985

    J H Brooke Science and Religion, some historical perspectives Cam univ press 1991

    JH Brooke and G Cantor Reconstructing Nature T & T clark 1999

    P Marston and R Forster Reason Science and Faith (on website - search )

    Denys Alexander Rebuilding the Matrix Lion 2001

    Try that for starters

    Michael