Re: P.J. Bowler book

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@novagate.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 17:18:23 EST

    Michael,

    A bit of mischievous curiosity leads me to ask a question peripheral to the
    conversation between you and Steve.

    I could not help but note that references to liberal theologians were almost
    always accompanied by the adjective, "wooly." One was given the title of
    "wooliest of wooly."

    Question: Are there, in your estimation, any liberals who are not "wooly"?
    Perhaps "unwooly," "shorn," or "merely fuzzy"?

    Howard