Re: Dembski

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:24:59 EST

    Jonathan wrote: "but to the best of my knowledge people's opinion of my
    faith has never effected their professional conduct and attitude towards
    me. In my experience the attitudes of Dawkins, Provine, Puglicci, and
    Schafersman, et al are very much a minority."

    I hope so, and I even would bet that way, if I were in a position to have
    to do so. But I inhabit another forum (LISTSERV) where such persons are a
    decided factor. Without the intellectual prowess of a Dawkins, they just
    quote or paraphrase him; the effect is the same.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)