RE: Pasteur and nature of science

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 13:05:18 EST

    Here is a good reason why we should define science by its subject matter as
    data collected by physical devices and so not run into the difficulty that you
    guys are expounding. You can use the data as you like and that may lead to bad
    "science" but the subject matter, the data, is what is important. Of course,
    the data leads to laws and such laws can be unified via theories. Moorad