Re: Pasteur and nature of science

From: Gordon Simons (gsimons@email.unc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 12:42:07 EST

    I am ready to run the white flag up the flag pole -- before I stir up any
    more of the ASA establishment against me on this issue than I have. :-)
    I count 6 against 1, or possibly 5 against 2, depending on where Ted comes
    down on the matter.

    Perhaps I really did completely misunderstand Ted's posting. I hope I
    did. I will only mention that my interpretation was not uniquely my own.

    Gordon Simons
    PS: As I completed this, I find that Ted has written a clarification of
    what he wrote. I did mistake what he was saying. I completely accept
    his clarification.