RE: God acting in creation

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 07:16:52 EST

    I agree with Bob. However, I would add that the interaction of God with
    creation is more than at the interface---it is more penetrating than that. An
    example will illustrate what I mean. The creation is like the hydrogen atom,
    and God is the electron and the proton plus the interaction that gives
    existence to the atom. Moorad