WIN at SPORTS GAMBLING 2892

From: wgplays@msn.com
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 14:13:53 EST

    New Page 1

    WGPLAYS.COM

    THE WISE GUY PLAYS! (WGP)

    Do you like to gamble on sports?

    We will pick you the winner from only 30 cents a play, you can't go wrong. We will give you over 2000 picks per year. As a member of WGP, you will get line prices of ˙FFFF96107 ($1.93), this alone will make you a lot more money.

    If you're a full time sports bettor or a successful part-timer you can profit instantly from the Wise Guy Plays site, Or if you're a recreational bettor we can cut years from your learning time and help you earn while you learn...Here's how:

    Wise Guy Plays is run by a select few of Las Vegas successful handicappers. We are not here to promise to make you rich within weeks or even months. We have some of the best people in the industry giving us their selections that we pass onto you.

    Everyday we will email our picks to you, we don't just give you the winners. We tell you why they will win along with what statistics we used to come to each conclusion. All for only 30 cents per play.

    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

    To have your email address removed from our list, please email wgpremove@excite.com and type your email address in the subject heading along with remove, eg, REMOVE johndoe@hotmail.com. You will be removed immediately.

    Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) passed by the 105th US Congress: "Any email or bulk email cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal. Spam is when you send email to promote your business without giving a method of removal and/or if you do not have contact information within your email."