Re: Response to: What does the creation lack?

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@novagate.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 19:59:04 EST

    >From: Peter Ruest <pruest@pop.mysunrise.ch>

    Collecting a few brief remarks:

    > As process theology contradicts biblical theism, I reject it.

    > It appears to me that the "not omnipotent" qualification disqualifies P from
    being biblical.

    "Biblical" is a remarkably flexible term. Note how often two persons in
    radical disagreement each claim the higher moral ground by asserting that
    their view is the "biblical" one.

    >From what I have now learnt, I would choose K.

    Fair enough. We all make choices

    > This makes it clear that P is not an option for Christians.

    Not at all fair. Please don't read those who choose P out of the Christian
    family. I think God's family is much larger than the little clans that
    huddle around their own theological campfires.

    Howard