Re: Response to: What does the creation lack?

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:51:33 EST

    Peter Ruest wrote: "As process theology contradicts biblical theism, I
    reject it."

    In studying David Griffin's book, Religion & Scientific Naturalism, and
    subsequently reviewing it (review copy on my website), and also in a
    private email dialog with him, I think he might say that P does NOT
    contradict "biblical theism," but only certain variants of it. But
    perhaps I'm wrong. So tell me, in what way (to you) does P contradict
    "biblical theism?"

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)