RE: Ken Ham

From: Dale K Stalnaker (Dale.K.Stalnaker@grc.nasa.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 16:56:53 EDT

    Thanks, Jack:

    I looked up Mr. Ham's credentials from his web site:

    "Ken's bachelor's degree in applied science (with an emphasis on
    environmental biology) was awarded by the Queensland Institute of
    Technology. He also holds a Diploma of Education (equivalent to a master's
    degree in America) from the University of Queensland."

    > Greetings:
    >
    > You will find all you want to know and more on Ken Ham's web site
    > http://www.answersingenesis.org/intro.asp
    >
    > A tip of the hat to the Wheaton College community for allowing all of us a
    > glimpse of the creation-evolution discussion on campus via the PBS special.
    > An impressive group of bright and articulate students! Nice to see
    > Walt and Keith bringing 'truth' from the outside. Where did Keith get that
    > outfit he was wearing?
    >
    > Jack Haas
    >
    > Jack Haas

    Dale K. Stalnaker