PBS Evolution program (was Re: Ken Ham)

From: Joel Peter Anderson (joela@nts.umn.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 09:23:53 EDT

    Charles Colson has had a series responding to this series. Available at
    Breakpoint.org. Though his conclusions may not be popular on this list, I
    liked Colson's first installment especially, pointing out explicit
    historical misrepresentations used in the show. (eg. portraying the
    Beagle's captain as a believer in a global Flood).

     joel anderson * joela@nts.umn.edu 612-625-7389