Re: Ken Ham

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 09:42:56 EDT

    Greetings:

    You will find all you want to know and more on Ken Ham's web site
    http://www.answersingenesis.org/intro.asp

    A tip of the hat to the Wheaton College community for allowing all of us a
    glimpse of the creation-evolution discussion on campus via the PBS special.
    An impressive group of bright and articulate students! Nice to see
    Walt and Keith bringing 'truth' from the outside. Where did Keith get that
    outfit he was wearing?

    Jack Haas

    Jack Haas