Re: geology, good science and a quest for info

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 03:10:16 EDT

    Hi Charles

    I quite agree. Popular YEC acts as is C14 is the only abosulte taking
    technique. of course, to be fair, most people in the general community have
    only heard of C14 as well. The article by Roger Weins on the ASA resources
    (http://asa.calvin.edu/ASA/resources/Wiens.html) is very good, and Mark
    should refer to it..

    GB

    Jon