Re: Gloree gloree halaluuulyaaa.... gloree gloreee halaluuulyaa

From: Michael Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 16:45:41 EDT

    Let's be sensible. No journal editor is going to tolerate someone asking for
    a particular reviewer and thus I expect Phil hefner will send Hammond's
    paper straight back without even loooking at it. Peer review is anonymous
    though at times you can guess who the reviewer is.

    A few corrections on John Polkinhorne ( who would refuse to touch this in a
    very polite way) . Polkinghorne was a student of Dirac's, was head of
    Particle
    > > Physics research at Oxford, (ACTUALLY CAMBRIDGE) was President of
    Queen's College in London(CAMBRIDGE NOT LONDON)
    > > is a memberFELLOW of the Royal Society and a Knight of the Order of the
    British
    > > Empire as well as being an Ordained MinisterPRIEST in the Anglican
    Church.

    Cant everyone ignore all this codswallop and let it be frozen out by
    silence. Most asa stuff at present is simply deleted.

    Michael Roberts