RE: Condolences

From: Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:31:28 EDT

    Lucy et al.,

    Our thoughts and prayers are very much with you and with our friends in the
    US. Here, "up in Canada," the flag at our research site has been flying at
    half mast and the CEO has asked us to observe a moment of silence tomorrow
    in memory of those who were snatched from our midst. The attack has torn
    the very fabric of your (and our) society and it's difficult to see how we
    can collectively put things right again.

    Shalom,

    Chuck