Re: Condolences

From: psiigii (psiigii@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 02:09:05 EDT

    Thanks Iain. I used to work in the Pentagon, and now work for an office in the Pentagon though we're
    off-site due to much of the building renovation (started a couple of years ago). The news thus far is
    that the section hit is nearing renovation (thus partially evacuated with people moved to offices off-site)
    and adjacent to a sector that just went through renovation (and thus had up-to-date protective systems).
    This will hopefully limit casualties. I was planning to go there on a errand today, but the attack occurred
    before I could go. His sovereign grace still reigns supreme...

    I personally know no one that was working in the hit sector. Hopefully, the count will be low. But any at
    all is too high.

    Howard Meyer