Re: On homosexuality

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 12:44:44 EDT

    Karl wrote: "I hesitate to jump into this discussion, but I thought I
    could at least point out some relevant work that evangelical psychologist
    David G. Myers (Hope College) has done. His web site has a number of
    comments and links, but I would note the short article at

    http://www.hope.edu/lib/special/dmyers.html

    entitled "Accepting What Cannot Be Changed".

    That is a great article on the subject, and I appreciate your bringing it
    to our attention. I plan to include a link to it on my web page.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)