Australian members?

From: Ruth Douglas Miller (rdmiller@eece.ksu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 11:47:54 EDT

    Do we have any Australians lurking on this list? Our KSU solar car
    team is planning to go to Australia for the World Solar Challenge
    race in November (Darwin to Adelaide), and we could use some
    friends "on the ground". Please reply to me directly; I am not
    subscribed to the list. Thanks!

    Ruth

    Ruth Douglas Miller, Assistant Professor
    Electrical and Computer Engineering, 261 Rathbone Hall
    Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506-5204
    ph: 785-532-4596; fx: 785-532-1188
    rdmiller@eece.ksu.edu
    WWW: http://www.eece.ksu.edu/~rdmiller/home.html
    Support the KSU Solar Car Team: Adopt A Cell!
    http://www.engg.ksu.edu/solarcar/