[Fwd: WELCOME TO: alt.sci.proof-of-god]

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 05:55:34 EDT

    --
    BE SURE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE, BELOW:
    George Hammond, M.S. Physics
    Email:    ghammond@mediaone.net
    Website:  http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/index.html

    attached mail follows:

    [George Hammond] June 26, 2001

    Hi... I created alt.sci.proof-of-god a few hours ago by sending an Internet-approved control message to Usenet. The group has just appeared on my ATT/Mediaone news server (news.ne.mediaone.net). Within a few days it should appear on Google/DejaNews and many local news servers around the world. Please post and crosspost your messages concerning the topic of the scientific proof of God, including Creationism science, to this news group. Welcome aboard and I look forward to your posts, and hopefully, this newsgroup will be instrumental in establishing the newly discovered SPOG discovered by Hammond in 1997.

    Sincerely, George Hammond