Zeno's paradox and the creationist demand for transitional fossils

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 00:42:32 EDT

    I have just placed a new page on my web page which is a comparison of Zeno
    with anti-evolutionists. I would be interested in any critiques, complaints
    or comments. Please e-mail me as I am not on this list.

    This can be found at http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/zeno.htm

    personal stories of struggle