Re: Watershed

From: M.B.Roberts (topper@robertschirk.u-net.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:10:57 EDT

    Is this pi in the sky?

    More seriously this quasimathematical eisegesis makes mockery of the Divine
    word of God. As Calvin wrote Moses wrote for the "rude and unlearned" in
    other words thick idiots like me. I can understand that " in the beginning
    God made the heavens and the earth" but I am simply too thick to even begin
    to understand all this about pi and e.
    I also have to preach to the Welsh so I have to be simple but they are no
    thicker than the English or Americans.

    Michael