Re: historicity of Darwin

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 20:11:50 EDT

    Steve Krogh wrote:

    > Michael sure hooked a big one. ;-)

    Mr. Moderator:

      Isn't there some rule in the charter that can be used
    to prevent kooks from posting harassing no-content
    one-liners such as the aggravated comment by Krogh above?
      I mean, a post such as his is clearly nothing but
    off-topic aggrevated harassement. It was my understanding that
    this is not an "alt." group, and that such behavior would not
    be tolerated on asa.calvin.edu.

    Hammond

    --
    BE SURE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE, BELOW: