Re: Question

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 09:10:51 EST

    "M.B.Roberts" wrote:

    > Actually most who accepted evolution were Trinitarian a good number
    > evagelcial or high church. Russell was misleading on this

        Misleading perhaps, but note that he says "some", not "most" or "all". I
    should perhaps have elaborated a bit. The point of my citation was not simply
    that Kingsley was a Trinitarian but that a 19th century believer in the
    doctrine of the Trinity could also be make use of a feminine image for God.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy
    http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/