Glenn Morton's Letters

From: Carolannhill@cs.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 20:46:37 EST

    Hello Glenn:
        I received 2 E-mails from you this afternoon, after returning from 3 days
    of field work in the Grand Canyon. I'm not sure what the asa@calvin.edu
    address is, but I assume that you are sending in a "Letter" reply in
    Perspectives to my article on Noah in the March Perspectives from your last
    statement "Lest anyone criticize me for making this criticism publically, I
    did e-mail Ms. Hill privately last week, but got no reply." You sent the
    first E-mail off Friday (16th) and this one on Monday (19th) - do you
    consider 3 days long enough for someone to reply to you?
        I'm attaching both letters of yours and will reply briefly to them.
    However, I do NOT want to reply to Glenn Morton's Letter criticism in
    Perspectives, whoever is at the asa@calvin.edu end of things.

    LETTER #1 FROM GLENN MORTON TO CAROL HILL
    Subj: Your article