Mathematics and Christianity

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 19:49:10 EST

    Greetings:

    The topical sections of the ASA web page are being developed with a variety of papers - except for mathematics. The ASA Journal contains almost nothing on the subject. Burgy recently noted a serious article on 'pi in the Bible.'

    Can the rest of you point me to other current pieces popular and more heavy in this area.
    I am aware of the Christian Mathematics Group and their 1983 Bibliography.

    Let us all in on some good articles that have a faith perspective.

    Thanks in advance
    Jack Haas, ASA Web Ed
    http://www.asa3.org