Re: So far, new genetics leave plenty of room for faith

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 07:58:31 EST

    Allan Harvey wrote:

    << This provides another illustration of the theological problem many of us
    have
     with much of the ID movement. The implication of Meyer's statement is that,
     without "evidence of real design" (a term which needs definition, but by
     which he probably means scientifically detectible "fingerprints" of
     extra-natural intervention), "the God question" is decided in the negative.
     I have two problems with this.

    Unlike my computer that has "Intel Inside (Tm) Pentimum III (R)",
    with a Microsoft flag placed at the bottom left hand corner,
    it seems that God's ways are not our ways......

    Imagine a scientist not getting angry that their work was not
    referenced....... God is remarkably charitable.

    by Grace alone do we proceed,
    Wayne