RE: Faith was: Creation Ex Nihilio and other journals

From: Samuel.D.Olsen@rf.no
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 13:31:05 EST

    To Glenn, Wayne and George

    Thanks for your helpful comments and Glenn's concluding remark.

    As to Biblical "historicity", with the little geology I do have (B.Sc), the
    Mediteranian flood proposed by Glenn is the most reasonable of those I have
    heard of/read.

    Sam

    "Glenn Morton" <glenn.morton@btinternet.com>@udomo3.calvin.edu on
    30.01.2001 19:49:25