movies

From: Kamilla ludwig (kamillal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 18:04:03 EST

    I was wondering if listmembers would care to suggest the two or three best movies in a few of categories.

    1) Science Fiction - where the movie makes the best use of science, including possible future space travel technology.

    2) Apocalypse - where the movie best shows the world as it might be after a nuclear disaster or after a major meteor hits the earth.

    3) Technology - movies that show the possibilities of top of the line computer technology, especially hacking and espionage.

    I appreciate any suggestions you can give in these categories. Private replies are fine, I realize this somewhat off topic.

    Thanks,

    Kamilla