Re: Ethics of human space travel

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 02:33:34 EST

    Gordon

    Thank you for this correction. "Blessing" is a much better word than "mandate".
    Not only is it more Biblical, it is much more positive in connotation.
    Furthermore, blessing are gifts, and to whom much is given much is expected. If
    the blessings of creation include the entire solar systems (and perhaps beyond),
    then clearly much is expected from us as stewards.

    Respectfully

    Jonathan