ASA/HPS Newsletter number 4

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 13:51:00 EST

    I have just sent to the ASA office copy for the HPS/ASA Newsletter number 4
    (Winter 2000). This issue features a report on the Baylor/ID conference on
    the "Nature of Nature" (April 2000), Mark Kalthoff's autobiography, reviews
    of books by John Brooke/Geoff Cantor and Robert Pennock, and an exchange
    between Phil Johnson and myself on ID, MN, and apologetics.

    Any ASA member who wishes to receive a copy, and is not already on the
    mailing list, should contact Don Munro directly at: don@asa2.org. Please do
    not send such requests to me! Non-members of ASA are not eligible to
    receive this, and I won't send copies to non-members: membership has its
    benefits!

    Happy holiday to all,

    Ted Davis