RE: Before Dembski becomes a martyr

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 14:57:20 EDT

    > [glenn morton]
    >
    > | Before the Christian community has its normal reaction to turn Bill
    > | Dembski into a martyr of evil evolutionists, a few things need to be
    > | said.
    >
    > I'm glad you said those things, Glenn. I couldn't quite believe my
    > own eyes when I first read Dembski's press release.

    Thanks, Its been a long time since we have spoken. Unfortunately, I don't
    have the communicative power of Clinton so I do make a few people upset with
    me for my style, but then I have noticed a general tendency for some people
    to get mad if one criticises any christian for anything.

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm