RE: The martyrdom begins

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 15:32:00 EDT

    Bryan wrote:

    > Whether Glenn meant it this way or not, Glenn writes as though
    > Bruce wrote this
    > letter after becoming director of the MPC, and in favor of the
    > Baylor decision
    > to demote Bill. But in fact Bruce wrote the letter two days
    > before the Baylor
    > decision to demote Bill,

    I do stand corrected on this. I failed to look at the date on Gordon's
    letter. However, that doesn't mean that the jist of my post was wrong.
    Turning Dembski into a martyr had already begun prior to Dembski's release.
    Dembski's release will just add fuel to the fire.

    Thanks for the correction Bryan.

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm