ID (minor correction)

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 10:07:00 EDT

    You are asking a question that, perhaps, a mathematician can answer who is
    well-versed on Godel's results and other such things. Of course,
    mathematical proofs do not prove the existence of anything, that is to say,
    do not bring anything into being. Proofs are mathematical games that
    indicate logical consistencies. To prove the existence of God means that you
    are bringing God into being, which is nonsense. Moorad