RE: ID

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 16:11:08 EDT

    As far as I know, Harry, nobody has explored the connection between ID and
    EP, although I did here of a special issue of the Journal of Pastoral
    Theology that is coming out on this. My question to you is why do you think
    that there is or could be some interesting connections between the two?

    Adrian.