Re: ID

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 12:40:37 EDT

    No one can prove or disprove the existence of God. I think the combination
    of being a scientist and a Christian is a powerful one that most people,
    especially campus people, would respect. In the past very famous scientists
    and philosophers would speak of God as being a Mathematician, a
    Geometrician, etc. All this points to the particular mode that the Designer
    used to design the universe. One must be blind not to infer a designer or
    intelligence from all the data we collect and all the laws and theories we
    offer as explanations.

    Moorad