RE: TE-man

From: Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:46:10 EDT

    George,

    You are correct. I focussed more on the moment of death and should have
    mentioned the "resurrection of the body" in the Apostles' Creed. I don't
    have a Bible with me at the lab (I should bring one in), but I seem to
    recall a reference to the "souls under the altar" waiting impatiently for
    the resurrection.

    Sorry about any confusion.

    Chuck