Re: MAA (more about abbreviations)

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:46:05 EDT

    George Murphy wrote:

    > "Process creation" & "progressive creation" would be very
    > different things, at least if "process" refers to "process
    > theology".

    Yes, it's typical of me to read one thing and mangle it with
    something else. I'm surely not up to proposing any "process"
    philosophy, although "process theology" does appear
    (on the surface at least) to be a productive way to
    mesh religion and science into a coherent world view.

    I stand corrected.

    Wayne