Re: TE-man

From: Inge Frette (inge.frette@geologica.no)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 02:41:28 EDT

    Hei Bjørn,
    you should check out Richard Swinburne's book
    "The evolution of the soul".
    Maybe you already know this, but Swinburne (who is
    professor of philosophy in Oxford) is a commited
    evolutionist and also a strong defender of a substance
    dualist version of the mind/body problem.

    You may find his writing interesting.

    Regards, Inge