Re: Evidence Creation Museum-Pterodactyls

From: Allen Roy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 12:48:39 EDT

    I mentioned privately before, but now think I should say here, that most YEC
    scientists and lay people whom I know (those associated with CRSQ and CENTJ)
    have the same reservations about Baugh as is expressed here on this forum.

    Baugh has been invited to submit papers for peer review to ANY scientific
    publication and he has refused to do so. As a result, the YECs whom I know
    respond to the negative concerning Baugh's claims. (He does have a
    followers, but mostly from the ill-informed public.) Some feel that Baugh
    "might" have some valid points, but until he submits his 'evidence' for
    scrutiny, he deserves no support.

    Allen