Re: CNN on Oil

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 10:53:31 EDT

    Glenn Morton wrote:

    << I was actually surprised that this issue has already made it to CNN.
     Normally reporters sleep at the switch until it is too late.

    Just a dull day in the new room. I am glad they bring it up, but
    until it turns into a brawl in the political arena, I wouldn't
    expect much impact. It needs to be a big jackhammer in the face
    to get any real attention. It seems that the public attention
    span cannot exceed 6 months on the very outside. When the span
    hits the fan...., that's when it gets down to business.

    By maybe, just maybe, there is still Grace,
    and by Grace alone, we really can proceed,
    Wayne