Re: Evidence Creation Museum

From: SteamDoc@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 18:19:47 EDT

    In a message dated 9/30/00 3:56:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
    dj_mic20@yahoo.com writes:

    > Anyone out there who are familiar with Dr. Baugh?

    For starters, you can do a Web search on the phrase "Suspicious Creationist
    Credentials" and get to some documentation (though the site seems to be down
    at this moment) of how "Dr." Baugh got his doctorate from a diploma mill.
    The fact that he bears false witness by misrepresenting his educational
    credentials *should* discourage Christians from listening to him (and to
    "Dr." Kent Hovind, who similarly misrepresents himself).

    Dr. Allan H. Harvey, Boulder, Colorado | SteamDoc@aol.com
    "Any opinions expressed here are mine, and should not be
     attributed to my employer, my wife, or my cats"