Evidence Creation Museum

From: Bjoern Moeller (dj_mic20@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 17:55:54 EDT

    Dear all,

    Recently I wrote something verging on theistic
    evolution in a Norwegian Christian newspaper (Norge
    IDAG), and apparently what I wrote shocked some
    readers. As I am now getting more or less angry
    replies from sincere Christians (and here I am not
    implying that I am right), I need some information on
    the credibility of Dr. Carl E. Baugh, whom one of my
    readers referred to as a stout creationist. He's
    supposed to direct the Creation Evidence Museum in
    Glenrose, Texas, and evidently he's done a lot of
    research in archeology, theology and other
    disciplines.

    Anyone out there who are familiar with Dr. Baugh?

    Please let me know.

    Bjorn Moller
    graduate student of philosophy
    Loyola University, Chicago