Re: atheism vs theism

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 13:45:22 EDT

    Many thanks to all those who answered my plea. I have not yet spoken to the
    atheist and so I am not sure what the ground rules are. I agree that no one
    can prove anything. My attitude is going to be one of a scientist who
    realizes that reality has a supernatural component to it that cannot be
    detected by any scientific device and is only detected by human beings. It
    is in that space where moral issues, values, and purpose lies. Thanks
    again. Moorad