Evolution on ASA Web

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 14:15:06 EDT

    Greetings:

    Today I placed a test version of a discussion of Evolution on the ASA web page
    http://www.asa3.org

    I would ask you to take the time for a serious look at the materials offered and the way that they are presented. Let me know what you think good or bad. While there is much more that could be said there is already 1.5Meg of material for this topic. I have tried to present ASA views rather than the stuff that already clogs the web. Let me know if any of the articles are substantially out of date. I leave the draft up for a week before modification.

    I need your help!

    Jack Haas