Re: Flood

From: dfsiemensjr@juno.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 21:57:14 EDT

    From: "Diane Roy" <Dianeroy@peoplepc.com>
    To: "asanet" <asa@calvin.edu>
    Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:49:23 -0700

    Responding to David Campbell
        Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 12:34 PM

    Wrote, in small part:

        Woodmorappe has shown that the problems imagined about salt water is
    =
    just that, imagination.

    *******************************

    I am delighted to find a reference to J. Woodmorappe as an authority. I
    have carefully read his _Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study_ (1996). He has
    a number of solutions for disposing of animal wastes on the Ark. One (pp.
    27, 32, 78) suggests a drain at the lowest point. This means that my son
    can dispose of his bilge pump if only he will drill a hole at the lowest
    point in the hull of his boat. So simple, yet so profound. Another
    suggestion is to introduce earthworms into the waste sump (pp. 34f). This
    is plausible for horse and sheep manure that is urine free, but cow
    manure, even without urine, is too moist and will drown the worms. Need I
    say more about the brilliant quality of his solutions to problems
    connected with the universal flood?

    Dave Siemens