Tully monster and some paleosites.

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 11:05:29 EST

    >the other hand, there are some later fossils that do not fit, such as
    the
    >Tully monster from the Carboniferous Mazon Creek.

    Is there a URL for the Monster? What does it look like???

    From the nice site of the Illinois State Museum see url:
    http://www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/symbols/fossil.html
    They have very sharp photographs and a nice write up about the fossil.

    If you are interested I have web page of good sites in paleontology that
    some of you might be interested in seeing at url:
    http://www.dordt.edu/~mahaffy/paleocon.shtml
    If Dave or anyone else has suggestions for sites I missed let me know.
    If you have never seen the paleonet site that Dave C. mentioned (has a
    good list) take a look at it from the above url.

    On another page for Zoology I have two categories at the end of the
    page;
    http://www.dordt.edu/~mahaffy/paleocon.shtml

    with sites about Christianity and Science and some on
    evolution/creation. Feedback or suggestions on either are welcome.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)