Re: Preprogrammed?

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 15:56:06 EST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Joel Z Bandstra" <bandstra@ese.ogi.edu>

    > I think that the problem here is not based in the untruth of God's
    complete
    > sovereignty or the untruth of our free will for both are true. Rather,
    the
    > problem is in trying to make the two fit together through the flawed
    > process of human reason.

    I have a problem with saying that human reason if flawed. If it is flawed,
    how can you besure that your reasoning about Christ being the only way to
    God is correct? Flawed reasoning means that you can't know anything.

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm