FYI--Fwd: Dr. Choi

From: Dale K Stalnaker (Dale.K.Stalnaker@grc.nasa.gov)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:44:02 EST

    FYI,

    This info was forwarded to me about Dr. Charles Choi, the man from ICR
      who will be speaking about "Creation and Evolution" in Cleveland.

    Note that Choi is a physician. Actually, I would like to hear the
    subject be addressed by a paleontologist, biologist, or geologist.

    Dale Stalnaker

    >Subject: Dr. Choi
    >
    >Dale,
    >Here is the info I received about Dr. Choi:
    >He has lectured at places, such as MIT, Princeton, University of
    >Georgia, and University of Michigan. He was working with the Natural
    >History Museum in Cleveland to send over articles to Korea, because they
    >are building a Creationist museum there. His Doctorate is a medical one.
    >He is an anesthesiologist at Fairview Hospital and also involved in Pain
    >Management. He is close friends with Dr. Henry Morris, Dr. Duane T.
    >Gish, and others who founded the Institute for Creation Research.
    >Hope this helps!
    >Terry

    Dale K. Stalnaker
    NASA/Glenn Research Center