Anyone help with this?

From: Scott Oakman (soakman@umich.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 09:32:45 EST

    I received the following request to help this PhD candidate from Israel
    with conference arrangments.
    If any one knows of a friend or colleague attending this ARVO (Assn
    Research in Vision & Opthomology) conference in FL this spring, please
    pass it on.

    Thanks

    Scott Oakman, MD/PhD
    University of Michigan

    Forwarded Mail received from: Sygal Amitay <sygal@music.md.huji.ac.il>
    I hope all is well with all of you.
    I am writing mainly because I'm about to come to the States for a
    conference in Florida in 30th April-5th May. I don't have a roommate for
    this conference and I was wondering if you were still on one of those IV

    mailing lists, and if so if you could post out an email asking if
    someone (female) is going to the ARVO annual meeting and doesn't have a
    roommate and would like the "experience" of sharing with an
    Israeli beliver... If not, then I will have to either find someone here
    (another university) or try the conference organizers own "matching
    services" ;-)
    If anyone is interested, giving them my email directly would be most
    beneficial (the music.md one).
    Hope you can help me with this...
    Thanks and please write!

    attached mail follows:

    Long time no hear... It was nice talking to you at Christmas, though you
    sounded a bit put out (or maybe it was just my imagination...). I was
    very
    glad to hear the good news from Anita, though. We had our own bit of
    snow
    (almost two feet of it some places) and it was nice for a few days.
    I hope all is well with all of you.
    I am writing mainly because I'm about to come to the States for a
    conference in Florida in 30th April-5th May. I don't have a roommate for
    this conference and I was wondering if you were still on one of those IV
    mailing lists, and if so if you could post out an email asking if
    someone
    (female) is going to the ARVO annual meeting and doesn't have a roommate
    and would like the "experience" of sharing with an Israeli beliver... If
    not, then I will have to either find someone here (another university)
    or
    try the conference organizers own "matching services" ;-)
    If anyone is interested, giving them my email directly would be most
    beneficial (the music.md one).
    Hope you can help me with this...
    Thanks and please write!
    Sygal <><